  From: Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List
  To: 'cnc-list@cnc-list.com'
  Cc: Della Barba, Joe
  Sent: Monday, September 28, 2015 10:19
  Subject: Re: Stus-List Bow Thrusters

  Sure - if someone wants one, or even two, go for it. I just find every C&C I
have had to dock or undock so far to be about the easiest single engine boats
to handle. I get and out of my slip single-handed with little effort.

  If you do have to have one, this looks nice:
http://www.hollandmarineparts.nl/jetthruster You could make it double as an
emergency bilge pump and have fun squirting bystanders.

  Joe

  Coquina