From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Frederick G
Street via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2015 8:37 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Frederick G Street
Subject: Re: Stus-List Bow Thrusters

Edd just wants to be able to call out, "Helmsman: maneuvering thrusters to
leave Spacedock"...   :^)

Fred Street -- Minneapolis

On Sep 28, 2015, at 7:14 AM, Bill Bina - gmail via CnC-List

Some people retire from sailing, or buy a trawler prematurely, because they
eschewed equipping their boat with whatever was needed to make it less
physically demanding to sail. Luddites be damned! There are plenty of sailors
who will tell you that a GPS and RADAR are wastes of money, too.

Bill Bina