Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 14:13:32 -0500
From: "Dennis C." <capt...@gmail.com>
To: CnClist <CnC-List@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Stus-List Other fuel system water ingress sources

While we're on the subject, two other things to check:

1.  Fuel fill cap gasket o-ring
2.  Fuel fill cap if plastic.  It could be cracked.

Dennis C.

Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 16:38:03 -0900
From: Josh Muckley <muckl...@gmail.com>
To: "C&C List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Fuel vents

Michael,

I can see what you were going for and I think it would partially work.
Ideally a larger drop-out tank could be attached to the drain fitting and a
fluid sensor added.   In my case it seems simpler to just re-plumb the vent
inside the adjacent propane locker or up a lifeline stanchion.  I don't
think it would out perform a centerline vent loop either.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD