Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 10:29:03 -0400
From: "Marek Dziedzic" <dziedzi...@hotmail.com>
To: <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Fuel vents

I don?t think it would work. This fuel-water separator works on principle of
fuel being lighter than water (so it floats on top) and it can separate small
quantities of water from (large quantities of) fuel. The problem on hand is a
large quantity of water (and no fuel) entering the line. I think that if you
wanted a full proof design, something working on a principle of Dorade box
(with a float?) would be required.

Marek