From: Michael Brown via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2015 10:15 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Michael Brown
Subject: Re: Stus-List Fuel vents

Would it help to put a fuel / water separator into the vent line?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Universal-Diesel-Fuel-Water-Separator-Replaces-5864-002-Thread-M14-1-5-/171859797203

The simple ones have no filter elements so would not impede air flow. They
would capture water coming in.
The more sophisticated ones have a water sensor, or a fitting for one.

Michael Brown
Windburn
C&C 30-1