Ahmet - my comments below.

1).  Rust - I had an extensive review and survey of a 35mki before buying my
33ii.   The rusty washers could well have been original, (as on the 35). would
replace these with stainless, (make a plate if you can) large as will fit, and
give it a surface to bear on.
2). Unsupported/repair under keelbolt.    Yep, something happened at some point
or the steel washer disappeared.   If it were me, I'd remove the nut, do what I
could to improve the bearing surface, add a washer or plate, re torque.
3). Belt of mat across this bilge.   In the 35 I looked at there were traverse
bands of unidirectional glass spanning (descending into, then out of) the keel
stub.   These were maybe 4"-6" wide, 3/8 thick if memory serves.    I noticed
them immediately, as they seemed unusual.   Apparently not though, this was
early '70s hot-rod fibreglass sorcery from the factory.   Not sure if that is
what you have, but it looks similar.   In any case I'd leave it.

I agree with your approach.  If it were me I'd address each keelbolt, one at a
time, per above, while in the water.   (Keel is firmly attached apparently.) I
don't know that I'd use 5200, it will make.eventual fairing of the bilge more
difficult.     I think fairing the bilge would be nice but obviously much
easier with the keel bolts out of the way.
Dave

Sent from my iPad