I got a Blue Sea socket and plug and wired the plug to the panel and mounted
the socket near my engine panel and ran that to a Sunsaver Duo controller in
the lazarette and from there up to the battery compartment.  I just plug in the
panel before I leave the boat and unplug when I come back and store the panel
below deck while sailing.  It sits on the companionway hatch cover while I am
gone. I got a 50W panel sized to fit on the hatch and it is heavy enough with
the aluminum frame that it does not blow away.  Dave
http://www.defender.com/product3.jsp?path=-1%7C328%7C2289944%7C2289945&id=1187549

http://www.defender.com/product3.jsp?path=-1%7C328%7C2289944%7C2289945&id=1187536
 <http://www.defender.com/product3.jsp?path=-1|328|2289944|2289945&id=1187536>

Aries