Hi Everyone, I have a propane question. I'm installing a Dickinson
Mediterranean stove with oven and a Dickinson P9000 propane heater.

The hose needed for the stove is 12 feet, the hose needed for the heater is 21
feet.

My question is will I have enough flow (volume) if I use 1/4 id hose verses 3/8
id hose. The regulator I plan to use is a two stage Trident P/N 1220-1411.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Tom Power<http://aka.ms/weboutlook>
Invictus
C&C 30 MK1
Fredericton, NB