Yep vented.

The PYI and Lasdrop seals rated the highest in a practical sailor review.
The lasdrop gen 2 has the ability to store a spare seal on the shaft and
the rated service life is 8 to 10 years.

I'm leaning towards the Lasdrop Gen 2 for my installation though I'm
tempted to keep the PYI.  The new bellows kit is 1/3 of the price of the
new lasdrop seal.

https://www.practical-sailor.com/issues/26_22/features/4431-1.html

I'm also considering a new auto prop instead of paying to get my max-prop
rebuilt.

Josh