I tend to agree with the caveat that we are talking about boats that don't
exceed 10 kts under motor.  Most of the manufacturers have provision for
boats less than 10 and those greater than 10.  Obviously those greater than
10 are rare in the sailing community.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+