Yes, it is just plug covering screw head.  Use point of knife or small
screwdriver to split plug with the grain of wood.  You can buy a plug cutter
for your drill at most big bo stores and find a teak scrap to cut new plug.
Simple.When reinstall they will be proud of surface.  After the glue dries use
a  Sharp chisel to level, a little sandpaper and the apply finish.Bill
WalkerCnC 36Pentwater, Mi.
    On Sunday, March 28, 2021, 03:30:31 PM EDT, General Gao via CnC-List