Agree, I said glue but always use varnish.Bill Walker
    On Monday, March 29, 2021, 06:47:16 AM EDT, James Hesketh via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

WILLIAM  wrote:

snip >>

After the glue dries use a  Sharp chisel to level, a little sandpaper and the
apply finish.

I'd always been told it's better to set bungs (the plugs) by dipping them in
varnish before tapping them into place. That way, the varnish will act as a
waterproofer and semi-adhesive, but then they can be removed easily next time.
With glue they would need to be drilled out.

Jim HeskethC&C 26 WhisperMiami, FL
costs involved.  If you want to show your support to the list - use PayPal to
send contribution --  https://www.paypal.me/stumurray  Thanks - Stu