mine is wood external handrail. In the picture in this link, the hole in
the middle is where in the cabin handrail screw goes in; the two on the
outside were hidden under the cabin handrail, exposed after I took the it
off. I tried to see and feel, there was no metal inside.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bS3eUTqnZ3ZGLnMtNmKw2Q4gB7Emy8UN/view?usp=sharing

Am I missing something? Advice would be appreciated.

Thx.

Bo