Bo,Are there visible bungs on top of handrail?  If so remove them and  see if
screwed from top.If no bungs on top of handrail they must be screwed from
below.  Get a bright light in one Hole and see if you can see screw head.  I
would be shocked if someone epoxied to deck.  Would be very weak connection as
grain of wood would be weak point.Bill Walker CnC 36
    On Tuesday, April 13, 2021, 09:27:29 PM CDT, General Gao via CnC-List