From: General Gao via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: General Gao <general.z....@gmail.com>
Sent: Tue, Apr 13, 2021 12:51 pm
Subject: Stus-List Re: handrail

So I took the handrail inside the cabin off, exposed the holes hidden, I assume
those are for the handrail outside the cabin. There seems to be no screws in
those holes. Is the outside handrail attached to the cabin with screws or
something? Mine isn’t coming off yet.
Thx
Bo
On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 12:21 WILLIAM WALKER via CnC-List