The C&C 33-2 is very fast on a beat. It has PHRF 132 and the older 35-2 has
PHRF 120. On a beat it’s hard for the 35-2 to stay with the slower rated
33-2. However from close reach to run the 35-2  excels. It is difficult for
a faster rated C&C 37 (PHRF 105) to stay with the slower rated C&C 35-2 on
those points of sail. I like sailing off the wind on a close reach, who
doesn’t?  That with the well know strong construction of the older 35’s was
one reason I got my 35-2 instead of a newer 33-2.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile