You can fix that. Yes grind it out and clean surfaces well with acetone
soaked rags. Use a brush and apply West system epoxy to cleaned surfaces.
The fill the gap(s) with silica thickened epoxy putty.  Then a couple of
layers of epoxy soaked glass matte. Grind to shaped and fair with polyester
resin like lightweight car body filler. Torque keel bolts to spec before
the crack repair and replace the washers with larger 3/8 inch stainless
steel backing plates.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile