While I’m a new owner, I’ve now witnessed two launches and two haul-outs… each
involving a 500 yard run up a bumpy hill hanging/swaying in a sling (not for
the faint of heart) and my keel doesn’t move relative to the boat (1980 C&C 34)
at all.

It did have the familiar C&C smile when I bought it, but with the kind
direction of this group, a cautionary torquing of the keel bolts, and some
G-Flex applied pre-launch last season—that appears to be remedied for now.

Not to be alarmist, but I’d be concerned about any movement of keel relative to
the boat and would want to have it checked out by a marine surveyor while it’s
out of the water.

Dean
BarraWind
C&C 34