From: dwight veinot via CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com]
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2022 11:31 AM
To: Stus-List
Cc: dwight veinot
Subject: Stus-List Re: 25 MKII - Smiling?

You can fix that. Yes grind it out and clean surfaces well with acetone soaked
rags. Use a brush and apply West system epoxy to cleaned surfaces. The fill the
gap(s) with silica thickened epoxy putty.  Then a couple of layers of epoxy
soaked glass matte. Grind to shaped and fair with polyester resin like
lightweight car body filler. Torque keel bolts to spec before the crack repair
and replace the washers with larger 3/8 inch stainless steel backing plates.

On Sun, Jan 2, 2022 at 3:32 PM Stephen Kidd via CnC-List