Well, you may have a valid bug to report to Apple.  You probably would want to
use a tech support incident, which will get feedback faster, and in the past,
when the issue turned out to be Apple’s bug, they’ve credited it back to me.
Otherwise, definitely mark this as a serious bug.
--
Gary L. Wade
http://www.garywade.com/ <http://www.garywade.com/>