You have a lot of dupes in your nib file connections.

For example, select the AppDelegate in the nib in IB, and look at the
Connections Inspector.
You'll see it has 2 Main Menu referencing outlets.
So it's hitting a random one of the two.
You have this kind of duplication in lots of places in your nib.
Rewire your nib.