Yes, Xcode 4 feels like a Windows app, not a Mac app. The idiotic modality it
creates when all you want to do is create one file after another and leave each
open to edit each as you do so, but instead it "closes" the one just opened
prior, requiring you to go through unnecessary steps to reopen all the
previously opened files precipitated both a bug and lots of emails to Apple
executives and management. I suggest you do the same.

It's almost as if the development team believes all developers use 11" Airs
rather than the two-monitor 27" setup many prefer.

- Gary L. Wade (Sent from my iPhone)