How many debugger windows/panes do you want open at a time?

I can tell you how many I want and need: 1.  I can only debug one app, why
should I have 7?  All interfering with my editing?

I have tabs containing the current set of files that I am editing.  Every one
of them has an open debugger pane in it…

So, I tried the trick with behaviours, assigning debugging to a special tab.
Sure it seems to work, but it doesn’t.  I still get debugger panes crowding out
my editing windows.

Worse, I might be editing a file on the far left tab.  When I do a test run, it
switches to the debug tab on the far right…  now, which was the file I was
editing?  Because when the test has completed, I am left in the debugger tab…
With Xcode 3, the last file I was editing was the one directly below the
debugger window…

UI disaster.

Karl