I'm not sure how/why this has spilled over to the Cocoa list, but out of
curiosity Wade, did you work there after Xcode 4's release? If not, I think the
argument is slightly specious.

Does anyone require devs at Apple to use Xcode 4, or conform to the broken
technologies that are foisted upon outside Developers? I don't know... totally
rhetorical, but I'd hope not, because as bad as it is to have this put upon us,
I'd hate to think they're using this trash across the board.

-gt