Man I don't know why there is soo much hate towards v4... but I personally
love it. I think it's one of the best IDE's available on any platform. Yes
there are bugs... but there are bugs in every IDE. Go try and use Visual
Studio. Gah.

To be honest, it seems that the majority of the noise is about a slightly
different workflow than what is used to from v3. My answer to that is,
adapt or di... err I mean, or get fired.

My $0.02 anyway.

-Gene