On Mar 1, 2012, at 4:27 PM, Gene Crucean wrote:

> Man I don't know why there is soo much hate towards v4... but I personally
> love it. I think it's one of the best IDE's available on any platform. Yes
> there are bugs... but there are bugs in every IDE. Go try and use Visual
> Studio. Gah.
>
> To be honest, it seems that the majority of the noise is about a slightly
> different workflow than what is used to from v3. My answer to that is,
> adapt or di... err I mean, or get fired.
>
> My $0.02 anyway.

I didn't have a problem with most aspects of the new workflows in Xcode 4. In
the last 12 months, Xcode has seen a series of big updates, and hopefully, the
dust can start to settle a little more between major SDK releases. I have to
admit, though, that I've also found the constant changes exciting to follow.

Preston