Hi Wade,

Many of Apple's other products are pretty solid. Its a shame that XCode 4 is
pretty unstable.
XCode 3.2.6 -might- crash once every 2 to 3 months, Xcode 4.2 -will- crash
about once an hour. I am not even interested in trying Xcode 4.3. This reminds
me of how bad Microsoft Office used to be.

Here is my €0.02..

- Typing in a keyword into the Organiser to search the Developer documentation
is heinously slow. On 12-core mac pro, Xcode will actually hang while I type
the keyword in.
**Wow** how is this still possible in a GCD world?

- Full IB Plugins would be incredibly handy for me. Hopefully there is a
decision to re-implement this. (Right after they fix some bugs that causes
XCode to crash all of the time.)
- UI "Preferences" get stuck on a regular basis. My current snag is that my
Toolbar is frozen into the "permanently hidden". Short of blowing away my Xcode
prefs (again.) I have to keep re-opening the toolbar.

None of these problems are a show stopper, but I keep having that urge to
switch back to XCode 3. Unfortunately, I have some products that I foolishly
started in XCode 4.x and it would be painful to try to regress back. (Not
impossible, mind you.. but really painful.) The bonus would be that the Dev
tool would be really solid. I would get IB Builder Plugins support. The
downside is that I wouldn't get the latest Clang complier/debugger and other
nifty features that XCode 4.x has.

If anyone managing Xcode @ apple is reading, could you see about working on
making XCode 4.4 stable? That would actually be a huge new feature to offer the
developer community. I could then "happily" wait for a dev doc search textfield
that doesn't choke my 12-core.

Bob..