On Apr 9, 2014, at 2:20 AM, Maxthon Chan <xcvi...@me.com> wrote:

> I’d recommend cramfs as it is a real filesystem that is optimised to be
> expanded in-memory.

Not complicated enough. I'd recommend encrypting the whole thing with an
AES-256 key which is encrypted using elliptical-curve cryptography, and stuff
it into a disk image (NDIF, ADC compression) and compress that using zlib,
LZMA, and the old PKZIP Implode algorithm. Then, encode the resulting bytes by
finding the first offset at which each digit occurs in the decimal
representation of pi, then encode the octal representation of those numbers in
EBCDIC format, then compress it again and encode the resulting bytes as offsets
into an Ogg Vorbis recording of the soundtrack to Star Trek V: The Final
Frontier.

Because why the hell not?

Charles