hi there,

I was going to reply to the other mails, but I see you understood so there's
no need :)

The version of the server is:
u2.10.10.pl15. Flanders.Be.Eu.Undernet.org B64eEFfHIKMpStUW

I use mIRC 5.91 and here's the output in telnet:
:Flanders.Be.Eu.Undernet.org NOTICE hidd :on 9 ca 1(4) ft 10(10) tr
join #eheh
:[EMAIL PROTECTED] JOIN :#eheh
:Flanders.Be.Eu.Undernet.org 353 hidd = #eheh :@hidd
:Flanders.Be.Eu.Undernet.org 366 hidd #eheh :End of /NAMES list.
mode #eheh +bbbb *!~test@test *!~2test2@2test *!~3test3@3test *!~*@*
:[EMAIL PROTECTED] MODE #eheh -bbb *!~3test3@3test *!~2test2@2test
*!~test@test
:[EMAIL PROTECTED] MODE #eheh +bbbb *!~test@test *!~2test2@2test
*!~3test3@3test *!~*@*
mode #eheh +b
:Flanders.Be.Eu.Undernet.org 367 hidd #eheh *!~*@* hidd 1008045799
:Flanders.Be.Eu.Undernet.org 368 hidd #eheh :End of Channel Ban List

I also tried with a pl18 version, Diemen.*. Same thing here:

:Diemen.NL.EU.Undernet.org NOTICE hidd :on 9 ca 1(4) ft 10(10) tr
join #eheh
:[EMAIL PROTECTED] JOIN :#eheh
:Diemen.NL.EU.Undernet.org 353 hidd = #eheh :@hidd
:Diemen.NL.EU.Undernet.org 366 hidd #eheh :End of /NAMES list.
mode #eheh +bbbb *!~test@test *!~2test2@2test *!~3test3@3test *!~*@*
:[EMAIL PROTECTED] MODE #eheh -bbb *!~3test3@3test *!~2test2@2test
*!~test@test
:[EMAIL PROTECTED] MODE #eheh +bbbb *!~test@test *!~2test2@2test
*!~3test3@3test *!~*@*
mode #eheh +b
:Diemen.NL.EU.Undernet.org 367 hidd #eheh *!~*@* hidd 1008045989
:Diemen.NL.EU.Undernet.org 368 hidd #eheh :End of Channel Ban List
version
:Diemen.NL.EU.Undernet.org 351 hidd u2.10.10.pl18.(release).
Diemen.NL.EU.Undernet.org :B120eEFfHIKMptUvW

Hidden