yigitcan-ozturk commented on issue #11007:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/11007#issuecomment-5603128494

   Hi, I’d like to claim the connector-bigquery sink validation slice.
   
   I checked the current dev implementation, this tracker, and the current 
BigQuery factory path. BigQuerySinkFactory.optionRule() currently requires 
project_id, dataset_id, and table_id for presence, while these values are 
subsequently consumed directly when constructing BigQuery table identifiers.
   
   I propose a focused connector-only migration that adds declarative notBlank 
validation to these three already-required string options, with factory-level 
regression coverage for valid, individually missing, empty, and whitespace-only 
values, plus acceptance of nonblank values with surrounding spaces.
   
   I will preserve the existing authentication options, write mode, 
sequence-number behavior, batch settings, save-mode behavior, defaults, client 
construction, and all network/BigQuery API behavior. No credential, 
identifier-format, remote-resource, or connectivity validation will be added.
   
   I’ll keep this to one connector-bigquery PR against dev, with focused EN/ZH 
documentation matching the validation contract.
   
   Could you confirm that this scope is available and appropriate under #11007? 
Thank you!


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to