xinnyuli commented on issue #11007: URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/11007#issuecomment-5582301105
Hi, I’d like to take connector-amazonsqs. I checked the current dev implementation and the open PR set. Both AmazonSqsSourceFactory and AmazonSqsSinkFactory currently require url and region, but the rules only check that the options are present. Since both are string options and are passed into the SQS client configuration, empty or whitespace-only values can still get through factory validation and fail later during client setup or runtime. My plan is to keep this focused on factory-verifiable configuration: * add declarative notBlank validation for required url and region in both source and sink factories; * add focused ConfigValidator coverage for valid, missing, empty, and whitespace-only values on both factory paths; * preserve the existing required schema semantics on the source side; * preserve the current optional semantics for access_key_id, secret_access_key, format, delimiter, and the other source options unless there is already an existing local validation contract that should be migrated. I won’t add AWS connectivity, credential-validity, queue-existence, or other remote validation, and I won’t change the source reader, sink writer, or SQS client behavior. I couldn’t find an open AmazonSQS validation PR. Please let me know if this scope is available. Thanks! -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
