DanielLeens commented on PR #11727: URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11727#issuecomment-5662012394
Thanks for the correction, @abdessalems — that matches what I found independently in my own re-review pass on this same head. In `TaskDeployStaleContextRaceTest.java`, the reflective access into `executionContexts` (around line 276, used so the remover thread can simulate an entry disappearing mid-deploy) is the one field access via reflection I noted; it's scoped to test setup only and is not reaching into any of the ownership-model internals the earlier rounds of this PR used reflection for. I called that out as narrow and benign in my last full review, consistent with @SEZ9's earlier call to keep it rather than widen the production API for test-only visibility — so no new concern from my side on F7. For the record, my last full review (against this same current head, `01a7052409e`) found no open blockers: the class-loader resolution now reads from `taskGroupExecutionTracker.context` (pinned at construction, before the tracker's context is ever published into the shared map), the `close()`/`initAttempted` guard and the exactly-once latch release are both independently correct, and the two issues from my prior round (duplicated `getActiveExecutionContext` logic, and stale framing in the PR description/test Javadoc about the pre-#12238 trigger) are both closed. I'm at "ready to merge" from a source standpoint, pending @SEZ9's pass on the remaining files. -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
