SEZ9 commented on PR #12301: URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12301#issuecomment-5825998363
Thanks, @201811510411lw — that closes the loop on the one remaining question from my side. With the checkpoint failure reproduced on the parent `1650a04cd` and carved out into its own targeted test fix (3/3 passes on Java 8 and 3/3 on Java 11), and the routing fix plus its Docker E2E evidence now living in #12366, there's nothing further I need on this PR. For the record here on #12301: head is still `48264cda6a`, unchanged since the `986638204fc` fix commit plus the two upstream-dev merges, so my earlier notes stay as historical context rather than active blockers. No new asks on this branch — I'll pick up review in #12366 (and follow the checkpoint test fix in #12449) as you post updates there. If anything does land here after all, please ping me and I'll take a fresh look. <!-- streview-comment:1308 --> -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
