avnijainnn commented on issue #11007:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/11007#issuecomment-5911395378

   Hi! I’d like to contribute a focused connector-kudu validation improvement 
under this issue.
   On dev at 8b28ff8, KuduSourceFactory, KuduSinkFactory, and 
KuduCatalogFactory declare kudu_masters as required, but do not apply a 
nonblank value constraint.
   I propose adding Conditions.notBlank for this existing required option in 
those three factories. Tests would cover missing, empty, whitespace-only, valid 
single-master, comma-separated multi-master, and padded nonblank values.
   The change would preserve existing table-selection rules, defaults, Kerberos 
behavior, address parsing, and client construction. It would not trim or 
normalize the configured value.
   I’ll extend the existing factory tests, add integration coverage, and update 
the English and Chinese documentation.
   Could you confirm that this scope is available and appropriate?


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to