Nikk8091 commented on issue #11007:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/11007#issuecomment-5918627993

   Hi, I would like to request a focused `connector-iotdb` (not 
`connector-iotdb-v2`) source validation slice for future work.
   
   On `dev` at `53733a112c9e935c5d97f7f24be249caa43b4fd5`, 
`IoTDBSourceFactory.optionRule()` requires the string `sql` option for presence 
but does not reject an empty or whitespace-only query. I found no active claim 
in this tracker or open validation PR for this specific slice; the completed 
IoTDB-v2 migration is a separate connector.
   
   I propose adding only `Conditions.notBlank(SQL)` and focused 
factory/`ConfigValidator` coverage for valid, missing, empty, whitespace-only, 
and padded nonblank SQL. I will keep SQL parsing, schema handling, node URLs, 
credentials, client/network, and runtime behavior unchanged, and check the 
EN/ZH docs for consistency. This would be one connector-scoped PR against `dev`.
   
   Could you confirm that this narrow scope is available and appropriate? Thank 
you!
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to