On Sat, 27 Apr 2002, Paulo Gaspar wrote:

> However, "aggressive management" is NOT a solution. Not even in the
> "corporate world".

I'm happy to accept this. T'was an idea, but not one I've had experience
of trying before.

I'm mainly pushing for some explanation to users as to the differences,
why, what, where etc. But I can't see easy ways to write that explanation
without someone having to have good knowledge of the topics and be
involved with each party.

Another idea; documentation written by all the projects. So there's a page
detailing 'Database connection pooling' and its authored by each group
coding this. Creating a common location where each component can sell
itself.

An important part of code, be it open-source or other, is to be used. I'm
wanting to make it easier to use, by confusing less.

Hen