> Mod_webapp attempted to replace mod_jk, and AFAIK it didn't even got
> close.

Oh God!

I never expected to see this put in such explicit way! I thought
it was a well kept secret.
=;o)

Anyway, mod_webapp raised the level of ambition on the connectors
and that can only be good for mod_jk too.

Maybe you always had that ambition Costin (and I sure believe so)
but mod_webapp probably helped widening the horizons of others.

Yes, competition is a Good Thing (TM).
=:oD

Have fun,
Paulo Gaspar