Why does chronology matter?

There are many bits and pieces that were fully developed in Avalon
before they were in the commons, and that does NOT matter either.

Commons and Avalon just have different targets:
 - Loose components for the commons;
 - Framework for Avalon.

And which is better is a religious matter, we have people of both
faiths and it is better to have two "temples" than a religious
war.

The focus should NOT be on "I did it first" or "I am the original
and you are the plagiarist". The focus should be the opposite:

  Lets copy and learn what we can from each other so that both
  groups can reach their different targets as efficiently as
  possible.

Leave the "I did it first" to the corporate politics. This is
Open Source.

Have fun,
Paulo Gaspar