-0 on splitting commons-math. I don't mind the traffic, and would expect
it to be cyclical anyway.  (E.g., Jelly was once a very big part of
commons dev traffic, but isn't anymore.  primitives has been the source of
lot of traffic recently, and may be off and on for the next few weeks, but
I wouldn't expect that to continue.)  I'd think math either reaches a
certain level of maturity/stability, and hence generates less traffic, or
grows to a point where it no longer belongs in commons at all.

-1 on splitting off hivemind by the way. It's not even a commons-proper
component yet, so if it's not something of interest to the general
commons-dev list, it should move to tapestry-sandbox or sourceforge or
something.  A sandbox only component should not have it's own list.
Where's the oversight? Where's the community?

-1 on splitting off jelly, unless its to move jelly out of commons
entirely.  Jelly accounts for very little traffic these days.

--
- Rod <http://radio.weblogs.com/0122027/>