If I might add one more, the process of promoting components from
sandbox to proper will be easier with svn move or copy.

One thing I'd like to see going forward is that a component is moved out
of the sandbox upon promotion.  I know it is just an empty directory,
but digester and codec still appear here:
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-commons-sandbox/.

Also, I don't want to ever see "waiting for bayard's lock in /blah/blah"
(not singling Henri out) I would like to forget ever knowing about cvs
lock files.
(http://www.network-theory.co.uk/docs/cvsmanual/cvs_88.html)

Tim