On Mon, 21 Mar 2011 22:23 -0700, "Marvin Humphrey"

> <mar...@rectangular.com> wrote:
> > On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 02:40:31PM -0700, Keith Curtis wrote:
> > > I recommend separating things out into using free software versus
> > > writing free software.
> >
> > They're intimately tied, aren't they?
> >

> Not necessarily. The point I'm getting at is that some people aren't even
ready to take the step away from Windows, ASP.Net and towards LAMP. So I
think that at least a preamble of a corporate policy ought to discuss why to
depend on free software for the dependencies. It seems like an important
building block on the way to making the case of why to write free software.

-Keith