Hi Hideki,

The file is used by:
cat file | mogo <arguments>

Adding quit to the file lets mogo quit the game, but
I want to let mogo wait for the obvious next command like
play b <vertex>

Normally I use the pipe with a self made server program
that send a new line through the pipe each time one of
the two programs, which are competing, generate a move.
This works for my program, and also for gnugo, but
mogo reacts differently.

Maybe I am using a wrong method, or there are much
better ways to do this, please let me know.

How do others let programs play against each other
while maintaining full control as a server?

Thanks,
Edward.