Hello Andrea,

I happen to be organizing the "technical section" of EGC2015, and we would
certainly be really glad to use automatic transcription and internet
broadcasting, as this would make it possible to broadcast more boards with
less manpower (hopefully more precisely, it is common that one human
transcribes two boards and there are mistakes e.g. in ko fights).

We were actually considering this option ourselves, but I concluded that
there does not exist a production-ready solution yet. I have missed
photokifu as well in my research (and to be honest, it is hard to find your
app even if I know its name, mostly because there seems to be an iApp
called the same).

However, were we to use automatic transcription, we would need to make sure
it works reliably.

Best regards,
Josef