Hi Josef, and everybody!

I am Mario Corsolini, the other author of PhotoKifu. I am aware our program
was a little hidden in the Internet, mainly because until few weeks ago only
an Italian version existed. Now you can download the international (EN/IT)
version from my website:

        http://www.oipaz.net/PhotoKifu.html

Within few days v2.10 will be available, featuring an improved recognition
routine (as previously stated by Andrea), as well as various bugfixes.

After the tests in Pisa we will be able to provide more details, re its
reliability. For the moment I just want to point out that PhotoKifu still
requires a human operator: pictures must be shot during the game, then
transferred into a computer and analysed by our program.

In order to achieve a higher level of automatism we must complete VideoKifu,
which at present is in a very early stage of development. I suppose in
ECG2015 we will have a working prototype for a demonstration, at best: an
official release will most likely be ready before ECG2016.

        Best regards,
        Dr Mario Corsolini