Hi everybody!
Two days ago we released PhotoKifu v3.00, that heavily relies on OpenCV
instead of the nice, but slow, ImageMagick suite. We are now able to process
each picture in about a tenth of a second, pre-processing included.
Everything may be found at http://www.oipaz.net/PhotoKifu.html, including a
new demo video, this time featuring the Guo Juan vs. Crazy Manja game,
played this summer in Liberec during the Second International Go Game
Science Conference. This was an important game from many points of view, as
not only a professional player (Guo Juan) was involved, but a test was
performed on the advantages of human-computer cooperation, with full success
(the human-computer team performed beyond expectations for human alone).
This demo video is available at
http://www.oipaz.net/REP/GuoJuan-CrazyManja.mp4. All the pictures from the
game are at http://www.oipaz.net/REP/GuoJuan-CrazyManja.zip.

We'll probably release one more version of Photokifu, then we'll start
working on VideoKifu, a (very) preliminary version of which we hopefully
will be able to demonstrate next summer, during EGC2016, although at the
moment it's not certain that a scientific conference will be held in
Saint-Petersburg too.

--
Dr Mario Corsolini