I'm amazed that those against health care options don't see the insurance companies as death panels. Because Sarah says it they're quick to jump on the idea when it comes to a federal health option, but seeing their own insurance companies as doing the same? Hand over the head motion here.

Jeff Miles
jmile...@charter.net

Join my Mafia
http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/status_invite.php?from=550968726