Where are you getting this nonsense? What part of "option" won't flow through your head? I'd recommend using a hammer, but then you'd have to use your insurance. That is if you have insurance. Option means optional. Wham, wham, wham. Bang your head against the wall a few more times and it might sink in.

Jeff Miles
jmile...@charter.net

Join my Mafia
http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/status_invite.php?from=550968726