+    printf "$UDEV_USBNET_RULE\n" >>$file

printf is used elsewhere because we're doing variable interpolation... you
just need echo here.

Everything else looks good. It's probably easier of you roll the new scripts
and the start_conc.patch into a single patch (diff -N will grab new files).
That way you don't need to upload 3 files to the dhcp bug for each new rev
(and I only have one to grab). But definitely keep it separate from the big
libconcord patch to usbnet support.

--
Phil Dibowitz                             p...@ipom.com
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter
 and those who matter don't mind."
 - Dr. Seuss