> On Sat Sep 13, 2003 at 01:26:08AM +0200, Svetoslav Slavtchev wrote:
>
> [...]
> > > You know what?  I hate to shatter your ego and I'm sure I'll get
> floode
> > > with hate mail but... cooker is *not* MandrakeSoft.  Yes we value your

> > > input, yes we value your contributions, yes we value your support, and

> yes
> >
> > > we value *you*.  BUT, that having been said, MandrakeSoft is a company

> and
> [...]
> > > Oh, and everything written in this thread is my personal perspective
> an
> > > opinions and are not necessarily shared by MandrakeSoft as a company
> or
>
> > > it's
> > > other employees.  It does not indicate MandrakeSoft's position on
> anyth
> ing
> >
> > > other than the link I had previously posted (which someone didn't
> bothe
> > > read) which clarifies this entire situation.
> [...]
>
> > hm,
> > great
> > mdk apreciate everything done in cooker, but ...
>
> Since you had a hard time reading what I wrote, I cut out everything but
> the
> pertinent parts.
>
> Try reading it again.  And if you still see me saying that what is done in

> cooker isn't appreciated, read it again.

no i didn't,
mdk sees the value of cooker, but doesn't find it neccessary
to inform "cookers" in a proper way.
as you said, some maight go away or complain loudly, but this doesn't change

anything for mdk

> > i really don't no where would be mdk without cooker,
> > and all the people investing time in cooker,
> > spare time OK, but what means spare time,
> >
> > i have a few minutes lates test really good this beta,
> > let's preapre some packages & try to push them
> > let's wait and resend until ......
>
> I drew no conclusions as to where Mandrake would be without cooker.  I
> think
> it's fairly obvious that cooker is important.  But cooker is not
> everything.
> > mandrake WAS open for me,
> > but this
> >
> > don't know what to say
>
> So what's made Mandrake not open?  The fact that there will be one ad in
> the
> installer or the fact that I spoke?

the installer is just a step, like the bookmarks,  the question is what will
follow

the way you speak, and mainly (once again) the way it was found out

everyone here would understand and this thread would never exist,
if you had possted a note
" because of the hard financial situation, we are forced to do it"

but  why boder informing cooker,
we value them, but who cares, they'll live with it,
or some of them might go away, who cares

> I guess everyone's allowed an opinon as long as they don't work for
> MandrakeSoft?
> Nevermind.

and what do you mean by that

svetljo