Well... I think I should apologize to Pixel since I was too harsh about
turning network services off. I like Mandrake, it's an excellent
distro, and I hope the next version will be better, and I'll continue to
contribute more software to it (besides gnome-telnet &
MandrakeUpdateRobot). Oh well, from now on I won't persist developers
about turning the services off. It's really up to you guys.

We'll probably see the effects that we can learn.

Thanks,
Prana
--
Prana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>